Note: The following random thought might make some readers uncomfortable. Continue reading with caution.
So I went for a run again today. Go me. Typically when I run a lot of different thoughts go through my head, mainly because I've found that's the best way for me to keep running. To just think of other things and not focus on the fact that I'm about to die. So today while I was running I began to debate the best thing to do when approached by someone with a knife. Gruesome I know. I think it's from living in DC. One of my co-workers told me he had been stabbed before but that he didn't even realize he had been stabbed until he saw he was bleeding. But he was in the Army so I think he's just Army Strong. So back to the stabbing. I have come to the conclusion that it is better to just let the person stab you rather than to run away. Wait, wait, wait...hear me out. So my reasoning is that if you just let the person stab you and pray that they don't hit your heart or something important right away, then you won't bleed out as quickly and you might still be able to be saved if you can play dead really well. If you were to run and get caught and then the person stabbed you, you would bleed out faster due to your heart pumping out blood faster because you had been running. Now, I realize I could be completely wrong but I mean, this made sense to me. What do you think?
My other thought while running was that hopefully, this running will get me into awesome shape just like the women on Dancing with the Stars. I love that show. And after watching tonight I have come to the conclusion that it is not only the "star" but also the partner who wins the votes. Cloris Leachman is clearly the worst dancer and yet she gets to stay. I don't even really think it's fair to put old people on the show. (Think Wayne Newton a few seasons ago.) I'm sure part of the reason she is staying is because she's a lil spit fire. But I also think it's because her partner is Corky Ballas, Mark Ballas' dad. There are 3 new professional dancers this year, Lacey (who is paired with Lance Bass), Corky (paired with Cloris, as stated earlier) and Inna (paired with Ted somebody who was on Married with Children). Well Ted went home tonight, but I thought he had done a really good job. I think a big part of him going home is the fact that Inna was his partner. I really think that if he had been paired with oh, say Julianne Hough, he wouldn't have gone home. But I think if he had been with the new girl Lacey, there's probably a good chance he still would've gone home because no one really cares about her. She's still on because Lance is her partner. I'm callin it now....Misty May-Treanor and her partner Max are going atleast to top 2. Gosh, I hope I didn't jinx them.
1 comment:
Ha i like your theory about getting stabbed which made me think of Dr. McBadAss on grey's anatomy last night... do you watch Grey's?
Post a Comment