Girls, it is with a sad and heavy heart that I bring you this news. I couldn't believe it myself when I read it. Make sure you're sitting. Everyone ready? Okay (deep breath)
Channing Tatum is engaged to his long time girlfriend Jenna
Dewan. They met while filming Step Up. Curse that movie for making me so happy and yet in the end, for leading to the cause of my now broken heart. For those of you who never saw Step Up, shame on you, but you might recognize the gorgeous man below in a few other movies such as "She's The Man" (another great movie!) as Duke, the object of Viola's affection, and as Jason
Lyles in "Coach Carter". He's also in that film "Stop Loss" but I never saw it, I can only tell you that I'm pretty sure he's ridiculously good looking in that as well! So now, a moment of silence for the loss of
Channing Tatum from the dating pool...please, ponder these pictures as you reflect upon this tragedy.


Ok, thank you. And now here's a picture of the happy couple, and the girl we all love to hate for stealing our man.
And lastly, if you dont believe me, I have posted not one, but two links so that you may see for yourself.
and
1 comment:
ha ha you're so funny... my roommate agrees with you though, a bit of a travesty to lose Channing
Post a Comment