At the end of the tests I was told that I have very healthy eyes, very thick corneas (apparently ppl avg about 530, mine's almost 600-I'm supposed to thank my mom and dad for that, so um thanks guys!) and that I am a perfect candidate for lasik eye surgery. They did recommend getting the customized version because my eyesight is SO bad which makes an already expensive procedure even more expensive. Including my insurance coverage I could potentially be spending as much as $3300 (for both eyes) depending on whether I choose the blade or all lasers. Now that I've actually taken that first step and had the consultation I'm torn between what I should do as well as a little nervous. I could have this done by the end of the month! What do you think I should do?
Oh, and for your enjoyment, and I KNOW you will enjoy them, take a look at these pics.
Yah, so they dilated my eyes and I didn't have sunglasses so this is what I had to wear while driving. I refused to wear them while walking from the doctor to my car though. But later I found the humor in it and decided to share with you. I think the second picture captures the hardcore-ness of the situation better than the grin.
1 comment:
sweet pictures...you would try and be all gangsta
Post a Comment