So there's this commercial on tv that really bugs me. It didn't bug me at first, but now it really does. It's the one where it's like "why should a kid who wets the bed feel any different from one who doesn't?" and it shows these boys at camp running around bein crazy. Well at first I just liked the song in the background (the camp Granada song). But the more I've heard that "why should he feel any different" thing, the more it bugs me. The reason he should feel different is because he IS different! He's like 8 years old and still wets the bed! That's different! That's like saying, I dont know what its like saying, but it's different. I mean, first off, do you think the kids wont smell the difference in the morning? Second of all, at what age do you finally get him out of his big kid pull ups? When he's 12?? Third, when I'm a mom, if my 8 yr old is still wetting his pants, you can bet your bottom dollar he won't be going to camp. All I'm saying is I would be less than thrilled with a bed wetter at the age of 8 and everyone knows how the saying goes, "if mamma aint happy, aint nobody happy". Now go ahead, call me insensitive. I'm just sayin, if Jon and Kate can teach their 6 three yr olds to use the potty, you can teach your 8 yr old to use the potty.
(did you notice how the 8 yr old is a boy?? Go figure!)
1 comment:
Have you seen the rollover minutes commercial? The one where the minutes get milk on them, the dad throws them away, mom says aunt would appreciate milky old minutes, dad says aunt is lactose intolerant and the kids laugh. This commercial makes me laugh everytime. Moral of the story, you need to stop watching lame commercials about wetting the bed.
Post a Comment