Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm an AUNT!!

I am officially an aunt! Delainey Ruth Gilreath arrived on Wednesday, July 23rd at 1:11 PM. She is so tiny- 6 lbs 10 oz and ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! She looks a lot like Devin so it's hard to believe how cute she is. Haha, just kidding big brother. Anyways, here are a few pictures of the big day:

Sarah and Delainey checkin eachother out and daddy and mommy making sure Delainey's doin alright with all the paparazzi.




Daddy Devin holdin Delainey for the first time and proud grandparents...




Delainey not even an hour old...


Delainey one day old...she was lovin suckin on her hand...

Isn't she so cute? I'm sad I won't be able to see her again for 2 weeks, everyone says she'll already look so different. Anyways, I'm just happy she's finally here and I can't wait to spoil her along with the rest of my family.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's so very sweet! congratulations-

Sarah said...

Delainey misses her auntie too!!!
She wore "your" outfit yesterday to the doc., well, the cherry replacement one, with strawberries. = )
She thanks you though for making her look so cute!!