From top, middle to bottom, even if I'm just explaining the obvious....Jenna gettin her hair done, the final product and Jenna all ready to go!
A nice surprise for all of us at the wedding was that Kevin, Kaylee and Tori Draughon flew in from CA to be there for the big day. Tori (the younger one) LOVED Jenna and just kept telling her how pretty she was. The next pic is of Jenerik of course. And then the last one is the wedding party with the bride and groom. I love how Sterling, the one on the end, is the only one who looks ready for this picture.
Unfortunately, those are the only pictures I have. I didn't realize how many of the pictures I would actually have to be in so I didn't get to take a ton of pictures. That's about it for now, I hate blogging when I have to post pictures, it's so frustrating.
2 comments:
So, the post about twilight was a bit harsh... i didn't hate the book, i just thought it was a funny post and refreshing to read somebody's thoughts reminding us that it isn't great literature, it's mindless entertainment, or what i call a "beach read." Honestly, i thought the biggest crime of the book was that she named her daughter Renesmee! I mean seriously... what kind of a name is that?
Anyhow, you should find more pictures of the wedding, cause i'd love to see them and the reception.
I completely agree about the name..."renesme" bothered me the entire time!
oh well...at least we have the movie...
Post a Comment