My mom made the dress, my grandma made the bonnet and apparently that blanket was used by all of us on our blessing days. So left to right, baby Delainey (obviously), Dev w/ the 'rents and then the whole crew including Sarah's dad, stepmom and sisters. I personally think Delainey's bracelet makes the whole outfit. Now the picture below is just a Delainey shot, nothing special, just showin off how cute my niece is.
On Monday, my mom, dad, Darin and I all went to Frankie's with the Draughons before they had to leave to go back to CA. We played a little laser tag which was actually a bit more fun than I remembered it to be. We were totally robbed though, it was my dad, Kevin, Darin, Kaylee and I vs these lil like 8-9 yr olds. And they won. BUT the ref guy told us we weren't playing base tags and they totally did. He lied, I think to help the little kids win so they'd feel better about themselves. After laser tag we played some putt putt. It was BLAZING hot outside and pretty much after the first 5 holes I was ready to be done. Then we went inside and played a few arcade games, I totally kicked Darin's butt. And to wrap it all up and get to the most important part of the story, so we were walkin to the cars and started sayin our goodbyes when all of a sudden, my arm just hurt. I thought my mom's ring had brushed my arm and scraped it (yah, mom's got some serious bling on her finger) but when I looked down it was like this crusty thing with a pointy part stuck in my arm. My mom looks at it and goes "I think it's a cookie crumb." but I wasn't convinced. I was pretty sure I had been stung by some stupid bee that I didn't even see. Sure enough, 10 min later it starts to swell up a bit. And by the next day, here's what my arm looked like.
So I gave you both arms for comparison. And no, one arm does not just have an abnormally large bicep compared to the other. It was huge! And it itched like crazy for like a week. I think I'm most upset by the fact that I didn't even see this bee. I did nothing to provoke it, it was just a suicidal bee. Lame. And to add to the story, I went to Goodberry's that night with my old roommate Jackie and told her I got stung, 10 min later she got stung on the leg. True story.
4 comments:
crazy bee!! i hope your arm is better now!
oops that was me; didnt realize i was signed in under his name!
ooh i love and miss goodberry's... so good!
HAHA.........Jamie whenever I get on to read your blog I just laugh. I can't believe the bee stung you on the way to the car!!!! HAHAHAH :)
Post a Comment