Friday, October 19, 2012

Time Flies...

How is it possible that I will be 34 weeks on Tuesday?  This pregnancy has gone by so fast.  I can't believe baby will be here in less than 7 weeks.  Not gonna lie....it's a scary thought.  Obviously I don't have anything to compare this pregnancy to but I think I'd be pretty happy if all my pregnancies were like this one.  No morning sickness.  No swelling (at least so far).  Minimal discomfort when baby wedges himself under the ribs and trouble sleeping occasionally.  I think I can handle that.  Here are some pictures to document the pregnancy so far.  There's not much because 1) I hate taking pictures of myself and 2) I just don't ever remember. 

7/8/12 - 18w5d

7/22/12 - 20w5d

8/19/12 - 24w5d

9/10/12 - 27w6d

10/4/12 - 31w2d

10/11/12 - 32w2d

10/19/12 - 33w3d


I'm not really sure what Will did when he took the picture of me in the blue shirt. I look huge! Typically when I look down at my belly I think oh, I don't think I'm that big. And then I see pictures. But there you have it.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you look great jamie!! can't believe you were 33w in that last one. you look tiny!