Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pregnancy Update

Yesterday was my due date.  And I'm still pregnant.  And I'm okay with that.  Mostly.  I'm still feeling good so I really don't mind that baby boy is comfortable.  The doctors scheduled my induction for Thurs Dec 13th.  The day of Will's last exam and the day before his department graduation.  I really hope baby is here before that so that Will doesn't have to miss his graduation or stress about his exam. If we didn't have that going on though, I'd be fine I think.  Will is constantly telling me that we got really lucky in the pregnancy department and I would have to agree, based on the stories I hear from other ladies.  I never had morning sickness, never had any swelling, was never exhausted during my first trimester, baby has always been healthy.  My only complaint is that I just don't sleep well because I'm constantly tossing and turning.  Oh, and the fact that I can't just roll over or sit up anymore is a bit of a pain too. I look forward to being able to do that again.  But overall, I think I was really blessed with such an easy pregnancy.  I'm still working and I think it would have been so much harder if I were working and dealing with nausea and aches and pains.

And for your picture update:
38w2days - Thanks to Sarah for the pic

40 weeks    

In other news, mom and Jenna both think the baby has dropped since this pic was taken last night.  Progress!

1 comment:

Carla said...

What?? you didn't get 12/12 as your induction date? your pregnancy does sound good. maybe you're meant to have a big family...