The other day Will called me to tell me this fun little story from work. He was doing a classroom check and the class was going to start in about 10 minutes. Some students were already in there and as it got closer to class starting, Will noticed a lot of them were sitting quietly and watching him. He tells them, "Oh I'm not your teacher. I'm just checking the computer." And a girl in the front row goes "That's a shame." And her friend sitting next to her says, "That's REALLY a shame."
Oh, did I mention today was Will's 25th birthday? That's right...25 and he's still makin the ladies swoon.
And here are some other stats on Will now that he's 25...
* He weighs more than he did last year. That makes him sad.
* He has finally been to the mountains of NC (pics to come soon)
* He is currently doing his LAST semester of school
* He had a real big boy internship over the summer and actually made more money than the wife for a few months. He was quite proud of himself.
* He still loves to fix things.
* He does better at sitting through movies quietly.
* He enjoys playing with his nieces especially when all the other adults are just sitting and chatting.
* He has successfully changed his nephew's diaper without getting peed or pooped on. Practice makes perfect!
* He has survived having his house hit by a car.
* He has traveled to Miami, Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan, Grand Cayman, Ithaca, NY and Banner Elk, NC (along with wherever Grandfather Mountain and Linville Caverns are located) since the beginning of the year.
* He loves to feel the baby move.
And I'm sure there's more but I'm getting tired!
Happy Birthday Will!
1 comment:
I like how you act like 25 is old.
You guys have been traveling A LOT. Sounds fun.
Has he tried Insanity? Of course if Cary had done it while I was pregnant and couldn't get in good shape that may have made me irrationally angry ;), but it works, just saying.
Post a Comment