A little late. Oh well. Will and I were excited for Halloween this year and to have our own trick or treaters. We bought our candy like a month in advance and then Will hid it from me so I wouldn't eat it all. We went to a pumpkin patch the Wednesday before Halloween. Will got a HUGE pumpkin. I just got a cute one. On Sunday we carved our pumpkins. Wouldn't you know that Will's huge pumpkin had just about as much goop inside as my little one did? I think we'll be getting big pumpkins from here on out. :)

This is Will's best smile...don't you love it? Ha.

On Halloween night Will decided we were missing something. About an hour later he had come up with this little beauty.
This actually was kinda scary in the dark. I bet that's why we had NO trick or treaters. Oh well...more candy for us! :) I bet Will is already thinking of something even scarier for next year....
1 comment:
No trick or treaters? Really? None! That's so crazy.
Of course, I'm not sure I would have walked up to that door as a kid. Creepy.
Post a Comment