We did it. Will and I have been married for one year. I think that was the fastest year ever. You know how parents right down all the cute/funny things their kids say/do so they can always remember it? I think I might have to start doing that with Will. I guess he doesn't really say cute things but he sure does say some funny stuff. He never ceases to amaze me. And it makes life interesting. Unfortunately the only funny thing I can think of right now is something I said. Oh well. Hmm...a few things that make me happy I decided to marry Will.
*He's a morning person. I'm not. Why does this make me happy? Because he gets up early and makes my lunches for me.
*He likes to cook. No more cereal for dinner for me. Unless I'm home alone.
*He's a handy man. Why pay $ when your husband can fix it for free?
*He likes to serve others. And he does it often. I think I get in on those blessings by default.
*He helped me survive my last job. 'Nough said. *He's my best friend. That might sound cliche but it's true. Although part of it's because all our single friends ditched us once we got married. He's all I got now. :( :)

No comments:
Post a Comment