Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ch ch ch ch Changes

Life update:

I got a new job! I'm so happy about it and so grateful. I'm now working as a Branch Office Administrator for an investment company. 1.5 weeks in and I'm still happy. I do believe that's a first. Basically I run the office. Answer phone calls, make appointments for my financial advisor, place trades (but only if the F.A. tells me to), deposit checks, update accounts, play sudoku and do crossword puzzles when there's time, call up Will when I'm bored. It's pretty much amazing. The perfect job for the girl who would rather not have to work. But if I have to (which I do until a certain someone finishes school) I think I'll be quite happy here. Did I mention I normally leave around 4:30? And that it pays more? And that it has some amazin' benefits? Be jealous. :)

No comments: