Like:
- when I come home from work and Will already has dinner ready and on the table.
- when we have beautiful 80 degrees and sunny days weather (but where did it go?)
- when I'm learning to drive Will's car (it's a manual) and the car behind me patiently waits when I stall out. And peel out on every hill. And doesn't honk at all and gives me plenty of room.
- getting great deals on Oreos and ice cream for being an e-vic member.
- getting a valentine from my sweet adorable nieces in the mail.
- living 15 minutes from work.
- living right by a $1.50 theater, Cook Out, Sonic, Harris Teeter, Food Lion and within 5 minutes of a Target
- getting phone calls from cute Bronwen asking me and Will if we want to come feed the ducks with her.
- living within like 5 townhouses from my sister and her husband.
- getting emails from my brother every week.
- family dinners once a month.
And so much more!!
PS- Wedding pictures coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment