Friday, August 13, 2010

My Life, Your Entertainment

Yesterday after work I was walking to the parking garage in my heels. I hadn't bothered to change into my flip flops because it's only like a block away. Well I go up the first flight of stairs to the elevator and there's a sign that says "elevator is out of order". Awesome. Did I mention I park on the roof? It's an 8 story parking garage. So I proceed to take the stairs- in my heels. The stairs in the parking garage have about 10-15 stairs, a landing and then 10-15 more stairs before you reach the next level. As I passed the first landing and continue up I look up to see a kid (looked 12 but was probably like 17) fumbling around with this pants and just kinda looking at me up on the second landing. I said hey and continued walking. I made it to the first stair after the second landing when I saw it. This boy was fumbling with his pants because he was trying to hurry to button them after peeing on the steps! Yes, that's right- this teenage boy (who I'm sure was not homeless) had just peed up the stairs in the parking garage. No wonder he was looking at me and was probably having a nice little laugh to himself since I had been like "hey" and kept going. Thank you Moore Square Parking Garage for that lovely experience.

PS- The stairwell always smells like urine because people do actually pee in there all the time so it wasn't like my nose just wasn't working.

PPS- I did make it all the way to the 8th floor of the parking garage in my heels. And man, my legs could feel the burn!

No comments: