Today my mom, sister, brother in law and I all went and saw this...
Because of THIS scene (spoiler: but not really):
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi1035470361/
And because of lines like THESE:
Charlie Swan: What's going on?
Jacob Black: [pause] I kissed Bella.
[pause]
Jacob Black: And she broke her hand.
[pause]
Jacob Black: Punching my face.
[pause]
Jacob Black: It was a complete misunderstanding.
"Well, I am hotter than you"- to Edward of courseand just ONE more:
Bella Swan: Should I come back?
Jacob Black: I need some time, but I'll always be waiting.
Bella Swan: Until my heart stops beating.
Jacob Black: Maybe even then.
Sigh....oh and the title is the tagline for the movie...and the movie clip....it's better in the movies because there's music in the background. And really it was just the part where he turns around...with the music it was perfect.

1 comment:
Have you read the books? I need to know if you are completely informed about your team choice!
Post a Comment