Friday, August 20, 2010
My Life, Your Entertainment Part 2
Today at work I was walking through the lobby on my way out to pick something up. I hear someone say "Excuse me" so I turn around and there's a woman- maybe late 30s, a lil on the heavy side- and she says "Are you Attorney Alice Dement?" I said no I'm not but I know they're located on the 15 floor. Her response: "OH wow, that's a long ways. Will you ride up there with me? I'm scared." She was being dead serious. I told her that I couldn't because I had to do something for work but that the security guard would probably be willing to go with her. She said "OH good, cuz I'm scared- that's way up there" and walked off towards the security guard. That was definitely a first for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment