Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Swept Away...my life as a movie

Due to a lack of blogging ideas, I have settled on something that I just have to use my ipod for.

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your music library.
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Jamie's MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK
Opening Credits: "Hey There Delilah"- Plain White T's
Waking Up: "Just My Imagination" -The Temptations
First Day of School: "Dancing to the Requiem" -Acoustic Syndicate
Falling in Love: "Old Time Memory" -Josh Kelley
Fight Song: "Big Girls Don't Cry" -Fergie
Breaking Up: "The Rhythm of Us" -Acoustic Syndicate
Life: "Matrimony" -The Avett Brothers
Mental Breakdown: "Here Without You" -Three Doors Down
Driving: "Let it Be" -the version on the Across the Universe soundtrack
Flashbacks: "Have You Forgotten?" -Darryl Worley
Getting Back Together: "Our Song" -Taylor Swift
Wedding: "The New Love Song" -The Avett Brothers
Birth of a Child: "If I Woke Up Next to You" -Fall Out Boy
Final Battle: "A Lover Like You" -The Avett Brothers
Death Scene: "Magnificent Sanctuary Band" -Susan Tedeschi
Funeral Song: "Long Time Gone" -Dixie Chicks
End Credits: "Young" -Kenny Chesney

It's kinda crazy how some of them fit so well...I think the one that's the most off would be my "Birth of a Child" song. And I'm a little upset none of my Mariah Carey or Boys II Men songs made it.

No comments: