Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag team....

My sister in law Sarah tagged me and since I don't have much else to blog about, here goes: Oh and I wanted to add pictures to this too but I left my camera in the car and its late and cold outside....

8 Things I am Passionate About (let me add, in no particular order)

1. The South
2. UNC-anything about it
3. My family
4. Baby Delainey
5. Tv shows such as One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Greek
6. Mashed potatoes
7. Bronwen
8. Arguing with guests who are disrespectful (or my crazy roommate) or anyone who is just plain ignorant

8 Words or Phrases I Say Often

1. Forreal?
2. Oh Snap!
3. Hey booface- for all dear friends and family
4. Thank you for calling the Hotel Palomar, a Kimpton hotel, how may I help you?
5. Dang it!
6. I'm so done with this place
7. Freakin' - anything, she freakin, this freakin, you freakin'
8. I need to move my car...

8 Things I Want to Accomplish in the Coming Year

1. Buy a house
2. A toned body
3. Gain a better sense of who I am, where I need to be, what I need to be doing
4. Find a job I enjoy doing
5. Cook more/ eat healthy
6. Have a REAL vacation
7. Have my niece say my name first out of everybody else, except for mommy and daddy (haha)8. Have more hobbies - cake decorating, photography, things like that

8 Places I Would Love To Go or Visit

1. UK- England, Scotland, Ireland
2. Florida beaches
3. On a cruise
4. Greece
5. Cabo- What happens in Cabo, stays in Cabo - in the words of LC
6. Egypt
7. Major US cities- Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Miami
8. Europe- so broad I know, but there are so many places there I haven't gotten to see yet!

8 Things I Need or Want

1. Sleep
2. A job that I can make bank at - ha
3. More shoes- if I weren't so frugal I think I'd have a ton
4. Cute clothes-- and the desire to wear them, I'm just such a jeans and tshirt kinda gal
5. A boyfriend...is that too desperate sounding?
6.My own music video- dont ask, it just came into my head
7. A massage- sounds divine right now
8. 3 wishes

I now tag anyone who reads this...I guess mainly Carla...Jenna you should start a blog too

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You are HILARIOUS! That was fun to read about you. Thanks for taking the "Tag" seriously, you are only the 2nd person to do it that I tagged...don't they know what happens if you ignore the Tag?
SO HAPPY about your new job, btw. Yay!!

Carla said...

ha, i would be honored to do it... but then i have nobody to tag, because you're the only one who reads my blog

Heidi McLeod said...

come visit me and i can satisfy your places to visit #2 goal! :) I didn't know you had a blog... I saw your comment on mine and found it. Sorry about your CRAZY roommate! It sure makes for good stories though.