- I went back to work when Liam was 6 weeks old. I hated being away from Liam but was so grateful that Will was at home with him and I had an awesome financial advisor that made everything so much easier.
- Will, Liam and I went on a road trip to Tennessee and another one to Georgia to check out some potential jobs for Will.
- Liam got sick at 2.5 months and we had to take him to the ER because he had a fever of 101.4 He was diagnosed with RSV. That was one of the hardest experiences I've had as a mom so far.
- We went to Utah for Will's grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary. I met a lot of Will's family and Will and I got to go to the Sat. morning conference session - a first for both of us.
- Will got a job in a town called Elizabethtown in NC. It's about 2 hrs from Raleigh and it is SMALL.
- We moved out of my parents' house to White Lake, NC. It's even smaller than Elizabethtown. But we live on the lake. For fun Liam and I go into town to go the Wal-Mart and the grocery store. Come play with us please.
And a little bit about Liam:
-He's almost 5 months old. How did that happen?
-Everyone says he's a big baby but at his 4 month check up he was 55% for height and weight and 50% for head circumference - so he seems average.
-For the most part he's a really happy baby. He fusses when he's tired, hungry or gassy.
-He started rolling from back to stomach right at 4 months. He ends up doing a lot more tummy time this way.
-He's a talker. He wakes me up every morning with his talking and I just lay in bed and listen to him carry on about who knows what.
-I think he's more of a daddy's boy. Will can always get him to laugh the hardest and he just lights up when Will gets home from work.
Pictures from my phone starting at about 2 months up to now:




















2 comments:
he's really cute jamie!
He is super cute Jaime! Easy babies are so great to have as your first, the transition is hard enough.
Post a Comment