The other night I had a dream that I was at a check up appt and the doctor told me I was measuring big - it looked like I was having twins. So they decided to check up on him. They told me there was just one baby but he was a big baby. I asked if they could tell how big he was - 8 lbs was the answer. 8 lbs at 24 weeks!! That's a little monster for sure. Good thing it was just a dream! Truthfully though I love feeling him kick and squirm and everything else. I think it's a pretty awesome feeling and I'm glad to know he's doing just fine in there.
And just to leave you with some pictures, here are some completely not-related to monster pics of some studs that recently came into my life or decided to come back:
My new nephew, Evan Taylor Alvarez born May 24th. He's pretty much adorable. ALL THE TIME. He's got the best smile.

And my awesome brother Darin got home from his mission Aug 2nd! So glad to have him home!
![]() |
| Meeting his nephew for the first time! |
![]() |
| First meal in the States in 2 years - Chick Fil A! Forgive him if he looks tired. |



1 comment:
oh my heavens put up some pics of you.
this blogger shared some insights i thought were good... mental note to myself to be more positive and try to enjoy pregnancy next time
http://www.natthefatrat.com/2012/06/on-pregnancy-face-pregnancy-arms.html
Post a Comment