Ok, so I'm driving home from work last night. It's about 9:30. So like not a whole lot of cars out on the road. And I get stuck behind this SUV. He keeps tappin his brakes I guess to let me know that I'm tailing him, which was dumb because I knew exactly what I was doing. And I was doing it in hopes of making him move over. In which case I just get more upset because clearly from my picture you can see that he would just switch lanes and get in the middle lane I wouldn't have to tail him anymore. There's NO ONE in front of him. It's not like someone else is slowing him down. Oh..and he was going 70. In a 65. In the left lane. Last I checked, the left lane was for the speedsters. The other problem is, this guy's not going fast enough for me to get over to go around him because of the car behind me in the that lane. So I'm stuck behind this guy who's apparently getting upset with me for tailing too closely but I cant go anywhere and I sure as heck dont wanna slow down. Get the heck over moron! That's when I get road rage.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Road Rage
So occasionally I suffer from severe cases of road rage. Really I dont think they're that severe though. But I'm not the kinda person who gets road rage from sitting in traffic....unless there's seemingly no reason for it. I get road rage when people are just straight up morons. Please refer to my drawing below:
Ok, so I'm driving home from work last night. It's about 9:30. So like not a whole lot of cars out on the road. And I get stuck behind this SUV. He keeps tappin his brakes I guess to let me know that I'm tailing him, which was dumb because I knew exactly what I was doing. And I was doing it in hopes of making him move over. In which case I just get more upset because clearly from my picture you can see that he would just switch lanes and get in the middle lane I wouldn't have to tail him anymore. There's NO ONE in front of him. It's not like someone else is slowing him down. Oh..and he was going 70. In a 65. In the left lane. Last I checked, the left lane was for the speedsters. The other problem is, this guy's not going fast enough for me to get over to go around him because of the car behind me in the that lane. So I'm stuck behind this guy who's apparently getting upset with me for tailing too closely but I cant go anywhere and I sure as heck dont wanna slow down. Get the heck over moron! That's when I get road rage.
Ok, so I'm driving home from work last night. It's about 9:30. So like not a whole lot of cars out on the road. And I get stuck behind this SUV. He keeps tappin his brakes I guess to let me know that I'm tailing him, which was dumb because I knew exactly what I was doing. And I was doing it in hopes of making him move over. In which case I just get more upset because clearly from my picture you can see that he would just switch lanes and get in the middle lane I wouldn't have to tail him anymore. There's NO ONE in front of him. It's not like someone else is slowing him down. Oh..and he was going 70. In a 65. In the left lane. Last I checked, the left lane was for the speedsters. The other problem is, this guy's not going fast enough for me to get over to go around him because of the car behind me in the that lane. So I'm stuck behind this guy who's apparently getting upset with me for tailing too closely but I cant go anywhere and I sure as heck dont wanna slow down. Get the heck over moron! That's when I get road rage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha, nice
you get road rage too?! Nice, maybe I can blame it on genetics.
Post a Comment