Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Proof

I uploaded some pictures from the camera last night and got so sad looking at this cute boy who's growing up too fast.

These are from when he was about 6.5 months old.









And these are from our trip to Ft. Fisher on Saturday, so about a month and a half later:






He looks older right?  Not so much of a baby anymore.  He's already standing on his own for so much longer than he was a week ago and he did actually take a step towards me yesterday so I have seen it with my own eyes.  He's also a pro at drinking out of a sippy cup now.  We used to just give one to him so he could play with it but last week I noticed he actually tilts his head back so he can drink out of it.  Stop growing so fast! 

1 comment:

Nursing School by Night said...

He DOES look older!! What a darling. I can't believe he's mastering the sippy cup already. I was worried Mason would never figure it out. It took him until he was like a year old and I weaned him and he was forced to drink something else! haha